S12
Login or register to access full features of the forums!

Official forums for Sector 12

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | .

[ACCEPTED] Rhyfe's Moderator Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rhyfe777
Fresh New
Fresh New

PostSubject: [ACCEPTED] Rhyfe's Moderator Application   1/2/2015, 09:23

Your Timezone: Pacific time zone
Your age: 16
SteamName: Rhyfe
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:46391664
In-Game Name:Rhyfe
Warnings(On Server|No more than 5):I think I have one or two.

Do you have a mic: Yes
How long have you been on the server:I have been on this server for a few weeks now on and off.
Have you administrated another server before:Yes I have administered a few dark rp servers before and even have owned one.
Which server and for how long: SCI Dark RP and for about a year before it went down due to lack of payments.

Can you write with proper grammar?
Write an example: There are many people in the world with diabetes.  When someone has diabetes, they are considered either type 1 or type 2.  The difference between these two types of diabetes is the pancreas or insulin receptors.  In type 1 diabetes, the pancreas cannot produce insulin and insulin must be inject into the blood.  Insulin is used to activate a cells' insulin receptors and allow them to take in glucose which is the most basic form of sugar.  In type 1 diabetes, the body cannot use glucose without injections of insulin.  In type 2 diabetes, cells' insulin receptors malfunction so that insulin cannot activate them.  The problem with type 2 diabetes is that injections or not, cells will not open to allow glucose into them to be converted into ATP or energy.  

Why do you want to become a moderator?
Write why:I want to become a moderator because almost every time I get onto s12, I find a few rule breakers on as well.  Whether it is rdm, rda, fail rp, or things like raiding again before the time allotted is passed I always call for a staff member to bring them to justice, but they seem to never come.  I am not sure if they are afk or just not doing their jobs, but the rule breakers get away with it almost every time.  I want to be a moderator so that I can server my purpose on the server by stopping these rule breakers and making s12 a more enjoyable experience for others.  I want to support sector 12 in any way I can.

Why would you be good as a moderator?
Write why:I would be good as a moderator because I have had much experience moderating and administrating dark rp servers in the past.  I can be on s12 almost every day to moderate it.  I have used ULX alot before when moderating other servers.  Lastly, I respond to every request for a moderator to come and not just ignore them and act like they never happened.  I am unbiased when it comes to admin sits and only punish based on actual proven evidence.  I enjoy having fun when rping and playing around, but I fully understand that absolute seriousness is a huge factor when moderating.

I in no way intended to offend or disrespect anyone in this application.

Thank you for viewing my moderator application and taking it into consideration.

Last edited by Rhyfe777 on 1/2/2015, 10:06; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaGold
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Rhyfe's Moderator Application   1/2/2015, 09:30

All sections are way to short. Put more effort or it will be denied.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDkMrY7gSOc
Rhyfe777
Fresh New
Fresh New

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Rhyfe's Moderator Application   1/2/2015, 09:34

Thank you for letting me know I will work on it right away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Le Flame
Superadmin
Superadmin

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Rhyfe's Moderator Application   4/2/2015, 13:06

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ACCEPTED] Rhyfe's Moderator Application   

Back to top Go down